- API 602 for forged gate valves
- BS EN ISO15761 for forged globe valves
- API 600 for Cast Gate Valves
- BS1873 for Cast Globe Valves
- ASME B 16.34 for Cast Globe and Gate Valve
- Bellow Inspection and Test : MSS SP -117
- Cycle Life upto and including class 800 Forged Valves : as per MSS-SP 117
Min. 5,000 Cycles for Globe Valves
Min. 2,000 Cycles for Gate Valves
For class above 800, Minimum 2000 cycles for Globe Valve,
Minimum 2000 cycles for Gate Valve
- Cycle Life for Forged Valves & all classes Cast Valves : as per MSS SP-117
|Size(inch)||upto and including class 800||above class 800|
|Gate Valve||Globe Valve||Gate Valve||Globe Valve|
|2-1/2 ~ 4||2,000||5,000||1,000||2,000|
- Cycle Life Test is performed with the valve under the pressurised conditions.
- Non-Rotating stem prevents torsion of bellows.
- Two Secondary Stem Seals :
Stem backseat and stem packing ensure perfect sealing
when a bellow is damaged.
- Long Life Seating Surface :
Hard faced with Stellite grade 6 for both seat and wedge/disc to
prevent seizing and galling.
- End Flanged Dimension : ASME B16.5
- Butt Weld End Dimension : ASME B16.25
- Face to Face & End to End : ASME B16.10
- Helium Leak Test is performed for each bellow assembly using a Helium detector with sensitivity of 10-9 Std cc/sec.
- Bellow Material : SS316Ti, Inconel 625, Hastelloy C276, etc.
- Multi-Ply Bellows : Minimum 2 ply bellows
- Soft Seat Insert on Globe Disc :
- soft seat also available for Gas or Vacuum Service.